About Me

My photo
fractal artist http://www.redbubble.com/people/dragonassbabe

11/9/15

elusive

i have been gone a long time.
life happens ,lots of it not fun or good. i was homeless for about 4 years. hopping from one place to the next.even landed in a shelter for a year. that was a nightmare . 

i tried to keep up but life was too busy ,surviving. i dont know if i intend on keeping the blog. 

in good news after over 5 years of ssd denial i landed it. and have been vary happily settled in my own apartment for the last 2 years. slowly building back my possessions like this computer. 
so now my art is more hobby driven than income driven(that never made me any money spite my efforts ). 

its been a time of enjoying what i have and loving it,appreciating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget